THE ONLY MOBILITY PROGRAM OF ITS KIND…
Our charitable neuro-rehabilitation program was created to help individuals who have neurological mobility impairments regain mobility and walk again. Our program is fully funded through community support and donations by people just like you.
Join us in celebrating the power of human ingenuity to uplift the human spirit and help our athletes regain their mobility.
Join us in this movement and walk with us…..
OUR IMPACT at a glance . . .
Bridging Bionics Foundation is Unique.
Here is why…
- Affordable Access: Consistent and ongoing physical therapy and personal training at no cost to low cost.
- Access to Advanced Technologies: This includes whole-body vibration systems and a range of bionic exoskeleton suits.
- Rehabilitation in a Health Club Setting: This aspect promotes inclusivity and well-being for our athletes.
- Exercise as Medicine: While we believe that neuro-recovery is possible, maintaining neurological health and wellness is essential to optimizing the quality of life. This leads to an increase in emotional and social well-being, a reduction in secondary complications associated with paralysis, and a reduction in re-hospitalizations after sustaining a traumatic neurological injury or disease.
- Wholistic Program Approach: This includes physical therapy, whole-body vibration, exoskeleton usage, and a performance training program.
- Mental Health and Wellness: Our program provides a bridge to psychological and emotional support around the loss of mobility via professional counseling services in partnership with Pathfinders Aspen.